Licenses and Certifications held by Cardinale Electric Company
* The owner is licensed in MA, NH, and ME & also holds a Boston Fire Alarm F-2 F-4 License and a S- License (Surveillance)
* Member of Massachusetts Electrical Contractors Association
* Member of National Fire Prevention Association
* Member of Massachusetts and Rhode Island Inspectors Association
* The owner works closely with the Fire Department and has attended Fire Investigation classes
* The son is a licensed MA Master Electrician, MA Journeyman Electrician, holds a S- License (Surveillance), is a licensed MA Emergency Medical Technician, and a Hudson Career Firefighter
* We are also OSHA certified
- Be careful when using space heaters and never put them on extension cords.
- Regular incandescent bulbs are getting phased out so consider updating your bulbs to CFL's or LED bulbs. See our Facebook page for comparisons.
- Unless a license is in hand, they are not a licensed electrician. Always hire a licensed electrician.
- Never pay in full upfront.
- Be safe, more deaths occur from untrained
maintenance on household voltage.
When in doubt, call us out!